Owned and run by Leanne Corbett-Jones, a drummer with over 20 years experience, Black Shed Drums is your local, friendly go to place for all your drum servicing, repair, refurbishment and restoration needs.
There are 3 levels of servicing available and these are;
- Basic - A clean and polish with all hardware in-situ on the drum.
- Intermediate - A clean and polish with all hardware removed from the drum.
- Advanced - A full strip down, clean and polish of all component parts.
All services can be individually tailored to meet your exact requirements.
From rattly snares and squeaky pedals to missing parts and split skins. I can repair damage to your drums and hardware, helping you to get the best out of your drum or drum kit.
- Cleaning and polishing drums and hardware
- Rust removal (where possible)
- Replacing old, damaged or broken parts
- Replacing drum heads/skins
- Drum/drum kit re-wraps
I can also offer the following services;
- A set up service for your new drum kit
- Lessons in playing the drums, helping you work towards your drumming goals such as;
- Playing in a band
- Passing your grades
- Improving your technique
- Playing for fun
Drummers of all ages and abilities are welcome.
DBS checked and approved